Apr 28, 2013

Lots of crack, good life like Flight in Air India rapper pilot's new video






















Air India Rapper Pilot Capt Anjum Chhabra (aka ViVus) releases new Rap song "Bewafaa Tuu ..." 

Bewafaa TUU 

Chorus ...... 
Bewafaa TUU ......mujhe bata yuun
kaise zindagi ...Kari Shuruuu
tu na kabhi thi meri ..phir me ....tera kyuuuun ......
tere bina yeh zindagi yun ... hui shuruuuuuuu .....

Verse 1 ...
Bewafaa kyun 
As paas dhuaan kyun 
Gehri meri need neend
na mujhe jagah tu
sapne na saja tu 
batein na bana tu
nasha meri zindagi jis ki wajah tu 
sazaa tu 
wo tere waadein
wo yaadein
woh mere ansoon teri fariyaadien
kaali lambi raatein
mere sar pe taaj usmein kaantein
sun shabd bina dhun 
yeh mere rastein 
phir bhi huun main ghum .... Sunnnn

kyun kiya yeh jo kiya 
mujhe bhula to na diya
mujhe bata yeh kaise zingagi kari shuruuu 
tu na kabhi thi meri phir mein tera kyun 
tere bina yeh zindagi kari shuruu

Bewafaa TUU ......mujhe bata yuun
kaise zindagi ...Kari Shuruuu
tu na kabhi thi meri phir mein tera kyun 
tere bina yeh zindagi kari shuruu

Verse 2 ..

I hate you hate you for what u hv done
But i luv u luv u for what u hv helped me become
i m an even stronger man now. i m never gonna let ma foot down
coz that will remind me of how u played me like a stupid clown
I cud always see the emptiness in ur eyes
but like an idiot i just kept believing ur stupid lies 
this is a new beginning this is a new time 
ma fuckin words are real even if they dont rhyme
its ma new life there will be no sacrifice
aint no place for people who are fuckin full of lies
I know all abt you now there is nothing more I have to find
what is rite for me is you gotta get out of ma mind
I am not gonna lie and this time dont ask me why
Foll all those time u fucked up and made ma heart cry
I hv done enuf for u I wanna live life of Ma own
Ever gurl I left for you I wanna fuckin make them moan 
Just like when i was at home you were sleeping outside
you were ma girl but every other guy was on your ride
I know I am struggling and its hard to step it up
i know its hard but the past has to rap it up
Has to rap it up the past has to rap it up ....


Chorus ...... 
Bewafaa TUU ......mujhe bata yuun
kaise zindagi ...Kari Shuroooo 
tu na kabhi thi meri ..phir me ....tera kyuuuun ....
tere bina yeh zindagi yun ... hui shuruuuuuuu ....

No comments:

Post a Comment